Kite With Butterfly

Once upon a time, there was a kite in a country in a sieve of straw, it flew in the sky and raced with the clouds. One day, while flying in the sky like this, he looked down; He saw a butterfly flying from bush to bush on the ground. He shouted from the heavens; "Hey, butterfly! Look at me, look how I'm flying like birds in the sky. Just like birds, right? Even the clouds can't get as high as I do. I see you so small from here I can't tell. You're so tiny. Ah, look at me and who knows what I am." You're just as jealous, aren't you?" As the butterfly spread its wings, flying towards a noble daisy it saw; "Jealous of you or me?" he asked. "I didn't have the power to do anything and I was going to be jealous of you, huh? You have nothing to be jealous of. "Gee!" said the kite. "Where did that come from now? Why should I be grieving?" "Look at you," said the butterfly. "You are tied with a rope. Wherever the rope pulls you, you go there. Wherever the rope takes you, you fly there. Is that worth bragging about? It's true that I can't go as high as you, but at least I fly from wherever my heart desires, look at him. . Because I am free, I was born free, I will die free. Not in a rope addiction like you. Love as much as you want with that addiction, praise as much as you want!". A man was feeding a rooster in his house; One day, he found a partridge in the market, took it and brought it to the henhouse to sit with the roosters. The roosters beat the partridge, they chased it, there was no more torture they did not do. The poor partridge used to grieve, saying, "I'm a foreigner, I'm not their descendant, and that's why they don't want me." But one day, he saw that the roosters were also fighting each other, and they did not leave until they were covered in blood. Then he said: "Why am I complaining because these roosters are beating me? They are also killing each other, they do not spare themselves!" Little liquid soap has been very upset lately. Because no one was using it. However, liquid soap was bought so that the youngest son of the house, Umut, could wash his hands. Umut used to wash his hands regularly before and after eating, when he went to the toilet, when he came home from outside. He was happy thinking that the little liquid soap also worked, that it protected Umut from germs, so that Umut was not sick. But lately, Umut started to sit at the dinner table without washing his hands. In accordance with his mother, he was quick to wet his hands and turn around. Same thing happened that day. Hope hurriedly washed her hands in the water. He was about to come out of the sink when he heard a cry. massite.com He looked around, saw the little liquid soap. Hope was surprised, the little liquid soap was crying. Beads were bubbling. "Why can a soap cry", Hope thought. Umut went to the small liquid soap; - "Why are you crying?" she asked. Small liquid soap also: - "Your mother took me for you to use. You were using me at first, and I was very happy about it. Your hands were getting clean, I was protecting you from germs so you wouldn't get sick. But you don't use me anymore, you forgot me, you will be sick soon", he said. Hope thought about what the little liquid soap had said. He got it right. Hope: - "Don't be sad anymore, I promise I will always wash my hands using you from now on, I will be a clean and healthy child", he said.

Reacties